Are you a passionate Python hacker? A quick learner capable of adapting to changing requirements? Fluent in Test Driven Development? Interested in being part of a globally distributed team working on Software solutions and services that will be used by millions of users every day? Nuventure is waiting for you!
We are hiring developers with a high passion for technology and talent for coding in any language. This role is available to mid level and senior developers, however attitude trumps everything else.
You will be part of a small, dedicated Engineering squad spanning over US, UK and India who tackle the toughest of problems. Clean, DRY code is what you produce everyday which is continuously integrated to the system. Along with Board games and Group Activities, we encourage a play-hard/work-hard work culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work as part of an agile team to deliver & improve features for a popular VPN and CDN service platform;
- Report to the Project Manager on the feasibility of upcoming changes & providing accurate timelines of work;
- Take part in Sprint meeting and identify the challenges;
- Work closely with service providers to adapt the changes of the component services;
- Follow Nuventure work culture;
- Work closely with Other developers in feature rich, iterative product manner;
- Work closely with our UX team, to build up to standard HTML/CSS/JS components;
- Ensure feature comparability across multiple browsers & platforms;
- Write clean, unit tested, modular & well-documented code;
- Identify & address performance issues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Python, Django, RDBMS;
- Good understanding of REST Architecture
- Good knowledge on shell scripts;
- Familiar with Docker, containerization, virtualization;
- If you have experience of build tools like Gulp or Grunt;
- If you have experience in Flask & SQLAlchemy
- If you own a blog or domain name;
- Experience with Private clouds and Configuration management tools like Ansible
- Experience in setting up continuous integration servers like Jenkins;
- Experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers;
- You are keen follower of new technologies and love to do experiments with them;
- You are very talented to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment;
- Your analytic mind can juggle different concepts without losing eye of detail;
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- You have high passion on what you do.